GCSE/IB Diploma Science
In years 10-11, students progress to a more advanced level. Although GCSEs and IB exams are the focus, we keep our teaching fun and engaging, building love and appreciation of Science.
Our tutors have vast experience with all major exam boards including, Edexcel, OCR, AQA, and Cambridge Papers. We cover exam techniques, and revision tips and provide information on useful resources to help our students succeed.
We also help students prepare for their school assessments, assignments and homework, relieving them of their fears and building their confidence.
- Cell Biology
- Transport systems
- Health, disease and the development of medicines
- Coordination and control
- Evolution, inheritance, and variation
- Atomic structure and the Periodic Table
- Structure, bonding and the properties of matter
- Chemical changes
- Energy changes in chemistry
- Rate and extent of chemical change
- Chemical analysis
- Chemical and allied industries
- Earth and atmospheric science
- Forces and motion
- Wave motion
- Magnetism and electromagnetism
- The structure of matter
- Atomic structure
- Space physics
For those working towards the higher paper, there is more focus on algebra, while those taking the foundation paper will focus more on number, ratio, proportion and rate of change.