Intensive Maths Summer Catch Up Courses
(From Monday 16th August 2021)
Designed for students in year 10 through to year 13
Book now, spaces are limited.
Why should you book a place on our Maths Summer School this August?
Our online Maths Summer Catch Up courses are perfect for students in year 10 through to year 13 as they are created to help fill any gaps in Maths knowledge gaps and give students a solid basis for starting the next academic year. Air Maths Tuition courses will cover the key topics that students will need to know and focus on any concepts that may be difficult.
Our Air Maths Tuition classes offer:
- Small class sizes, with no more than 10 students to ensure you get time with your tutor and get all your questions answered.
- Our specialist tutors who are all experienced and qualified.
- Rigorous safeguarding in place as all tutors are DBS checked,
Here’s what you’ll learn
*Please note that topics scheduled for weeks 3 and 4 will be covered in weeks 1 and 2 of our 2-week intensive programme.
Year 10 Foundation
Year 10 Higher
Year 11 Foundation
Year 11 Higher
Success to us is defined as grades A* to B, achieved by 95% of our students.
Have Questions? We have Answers …
Who’s this class for?
This virtual class is designed for students who will be starting in years 10 through to 13 in September 21. The classes will help students prepare the start of school, so that they are ready to take on challenges of the new year ahead.
What’s the time commitment?
The courses will start on 16th August for 2 weeks. Dedicated lesson days will be on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. On these days, you’ll study for two hours. Classes for years 10 and year 11 (foundation course) starts at 10:15am and 2pm and classes for year 11 (higher course), years 12 and 13 starts at 9am and 3.15pm. In addition, there will be handouts provided for revision and homework to complete.
What is expected?
You can download our Classroom guide here which outlines how the classes work on Zoom.
If you have any other questions you can send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 434 0644.
We don’t just hire anyone. We have exceptional tutors who are highly skilled in delivering online maths lessons. All our tutors:
- are vetted for excellence in both Maths and online learning
- have at least a 2:1 BSc degree or teaching qualification
- have a passion to help you succeed
- have enhanced DBS certificate
- have great communication skills are friendly and easy to work with